How do I open statements if you don’t have Excel?

Traxsource Royalty Statements are available in Excel and Text CSV files
If you don't use Excel, here's how to use the Text CSV file.

1. Under Accounting, click Statements.
2. Click on 'Text / CSV
' on the desired Statement.
3. From your browsers File Menu, Save to your computer.

4. Make sure the file you save has a .csv extension. 

5. Open file with Open Office, Numbers or any other Spreadsheet program which allows .csv files.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.