How to open Statements if you dont have Excel Royalty Statements are available in Excel and Text CSV files.  If you don't use Excel, heres how to use the Text CSV file.

1- Click on Text / CSV
2- From your browsers File Menu, Save to your computer
3- Make sure the file you save has a .csv extension.
4- Open file with Open Office, Numbers or any other Spreadsheet program which allows .csv files.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.