IMPORTANT NOTE: You need an Entity Account to publish a DJ Chart. If you're an artist or label on Traxsource, please go HERE
Here are 7 easy steps to create and publish a DJ Chart to Traxsource.
CREATE AND BUILD YOUR CHART
1. Login to your customer account at traxsource.com and create a userchart from "My Traxsource" Click Here For Quick Tutorial.
PUBLISH YOUR CHART
2. Login to your Entity Account HERE
3. Under Content, Click DJ Chart then click Add New Chart.
4. Enter your Userchart URL (from step 1) and click Get Chart.
5. Type your artist name and select it from the suggestion list.
6. Click Upload Image. Drag & drop into the square grid or click Choose File to add an image from your computer.
NOTE: All images must follow these rules to be accepted.
• Image must be square with minimum resolution 600x600 pixels. 1200x1200 recommended.
• Image files must be in JPG format.
• RGB color mode only (no CMYK please).
NOTE: Recommended For Possible Feature.
• We recommend portrait style or press-kit photo. It could also be a cool photo of you performing, or just having fun.
• Avoid using graphically designed or altered images. e.g. adding logos, filters, overlaying text.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of your chart and click 'Submit Chart'
SHARE YOUR CHART
Once published, it will end up on the Top 10 Charts Page and you can share directly to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ straight from your Account.