IMPORTANT NOTE: You need an Entity Account to publish a DJ Chart. If you're an artist or label on Traxsource, please go HERE
Here are 6 easy steps to create and publish a DJ Chart to Traxsource.
CREATE AND BUILD YOUR CHART
1. Login to your customer account at traxsource.com and create a userchart from "My Traxsource" Click Here For Quick Tutorial.
PUBLISH YOUR CHART
2. Login to your Entity Account HERE
3. Under Content, Click on "Create Dj Chart"
4. Enter your Userchart URL (from step 1) and click 'Get'
5. Type your artist name and select it from the suggestion list.
6. Click Upload Image. Open up the folder where your image is and drag & drop it into the square grid.
NOTE: All images must follow these rules to be accepted.
• Image must be square with minimum resolution 600 X 600 pixels.
• Image files must be in JPG or PNG format.
• RGB color mode only (no CMYK please).
6. Scroll down to the buttom of your chart and click 'Submit Chart'
SHARE YOUR CHART
Once published, it will end up on the Top 10 Charts Page and you can share directly to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ straight from your Account.