IMPORTANT NOTE: You need an Entity Account to update your artist page. If you're an artist on Traxsource, please go HERE
Here are 7 easy steps to update your artist bio and press image on Traxsource.
1. Login to your Entity Account HERE
2. Under 'Manage', Click on 'Artist'
3 (a). Under 'Options' (far right) click 'Update'(b) Alternatively, if you have a label assigned to your Entity Account, type your artist name and select it from the generated suggestion list.
UPDATE ARTIST BIO
4. Click 'Update' under 'Current Bio'
5.Input your text and click the 'Green Update Button'.
UPDATE ARTIST IMAGE
6.Click 'Upload New Image'
7.Open up folder where your image is and drag & drop it into the square grid.NOTE: All images must follow these rules to be accepted.
• Image must be square with minimum resolution 600 X 600 pixels.
• Image files must be in JPG or PNG format.
• RGB color mode only (no CMYK please).
After the changes, it may take a few minutes before updating on traxsource.com