WHAT IS A RELEASE REPORT?
A release report will show the Stats of how your releases are being featured and how it's performing on Traxsource.
For example, if they are currently charting in any Traxsource Top 100 Chart, selected for DJ Top 10 Charts, have been placed on any Traxsource featured lists or received any banner positions. Release Stats can change over time and this report will reflect changes instantly on call.
Below are the Stat Types you will possibly see on a release report along with a visual example.
• Banners - A release has secured a banner or side-banner position on Home and/or Genre pages.
• Feature Lists - A release has been placed on a featured list (e.g What's Hot or New Releases)
• Traxsource Essentials - A track has been selected for an Essentials bundle.
• Top 100 Charts - Releases or tracks that are charting in any Traxsource Top 100 Sales Chart.
• DJ Chart - A track has been selected for a DJ Top 10 Chart by a featured DJ
HOW DO I GENERATE A RELEASE REPORT?
There are two ways to generate a Release Report.
For Individual Releases
1. Click Active Releases.
2. Click Rel. Report on the desired release.
NOTE: If there's no data, "No Stats for this release." will be shown.
For Multiple Releases
1. Under Reports, click Release Reports.
2. From Show, select your desired Label (if you have more than one) or leave as All Labels.
3. Select one of the 4 time periods (This Week, Last Week, Two Weeks Ago or Future) to generate a report.
or from the Month drop-down, select your period and click Get Report.