Which Tax form do I need to complete?

The location or residence of you and/or your company determines which tax form must be completed and submitted to Traxsource.  Generally, Content Providers located in the U.S. and U.S. Citizens operating as sole proprietors outside the U.S. should complete form W-9and Content Providers located outside of the U.S. should complete the appropriate form W-8as listed below:


Sole Proprietor:Complete form W-8BEN
Corporations:Complete form W-8BEN-E
Partnerships:Complete Form W-8IMY for the Partnership and also submit one completed W-8BEN for each Partner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.