What if my company is not from the US?

Do I have to complete a W-8 form if my label/company is not registered in the U.S.?

Agreements with Traxsource can be completed for non-U.S. based labels without completing a W-8 form however if we do not receive a completed tax form we are required to deduct U.S. withholding tax at the full rate of 30% from all of your payments.  If you are based outside the U.S. and are not a U.S Citizen you must submit a valid U.S. Internal Revenue Service W-8 tax form in order to take advantage of any reduced withholding tax treaty rates that may be available to you. You should consult your in-house tax department or an outside tax advisor to determine which W-8 form you are required to complete.  Traxsource cannot provide tax advice other than giving basic instruction on what parts of the tax form need to be completed.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.