What if there is no tax treaty with my country?

If your country of residence has not entered into a tax treaty with the U.S. we are required to deduct the standard US non-resident withholding rate of 30% and remit it to the U.S. government on your behalf.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.