• Release Audio Files: must be lossless WAV or AIFF format, 16bit 44.1khz stereo only.
• Release Image File: must be a square jpg or png gile, minimum size 600x600 pixels, 1200x1200 recommended.
• Release Information: Pre-prepare a text document with complete label copy (artist names, release title, track names, hype text, credits, ISRC / UPC#s etc) So you can quickly copy and paste them into our system.
Submit Your Release
1. Login here, and click on New Submissions (in the Content Menu).
2. Click Add New Release then Start Here button.
3. Fill in all the Release Information by completing the form.
To understand each section on this page, click HERE
4. Once completed, Click the Next Step: Release Files Upload button (Pictured Above).
5. Click the Green Add Files button to select all relevant Audio & Image files from your computer.
6. Once you have selected all the files for your release, click the Blue Start Upload button to begin uploading the files to the Traxsource servers.
7. Once all the files have finished uploading, click the Next Step: Release Files Upload button (Pictured Above).
8. Choose the correct Image file for your release by Clicking the Select button beside it. Then click the Next Step: Track Info button.
9. Fill in the required track level information and click Save Track.
• Multiple Tracks: If you have multiple tracks & mixes for the release, simply click Add New Track to add more or select on a previously added track then click Clone Selected. This is very useful if all your tracks & mixes have the same publisher, writer and copyright information.
• Track Order: If you need to reorder the tracks inside your release, click the blue arrow beside the desire track to change their position.
10. Once all track information is added, click the Next Step: Pricing button to review your releases Individual Track Pricing and Whole Release Pricing.
11. Click Next Step: Review & Submit (Pictured Above) to see a detailed summary of all the information you input for your release. If something is wrong, you may go back to any previous page to amend information, once you are sure all is correct - Click Agree & Submit.