It is possible to be paid via Transferwise providing you have obtained a "Borderless USD Account" and have set it up correctly.
Please carefully follow the instructions below to ensure your payments will.
1 - Notify Us:
Notify email@example.com that you wish to receive payment to a "Transferwise Borderless Account"
2 - Gather Account Information
- Bank name and address (Typically this is Community Federal Savings Bank, 19 W 24th Street New York 10010 USA but please confirm with Transferwise)
- Account Number
- ABA Routing Number
- Name of your account (Typically this is "TransferWise FBO" followed by your name)
3 - Update Your Payout Method
- Login to your Traxsource Label & Content System account here
- Click on "My Company Info" and then select "Payment & Tax Info"
- Select "Add Payout Method"
- On the General Information page, change your address to the one Transferwise gives you for the account (pictured below) and click the "Next" button.
- Select "Bank Transfer" for Payment Method then click "Next"
- Enter your account information exactly as specified by Transferwise
(Typically the name of the Account Holder is “TransferWise FBO” followed by your name)