Here are 7 easy steps to create and publish a DJ Chart to Traxsource.
PLEASE NOTE: The artist must be associated with a label that's under your account.
CREATE AND BUILD YOUR CHART
1. Login to your customer account at traxsource.com and create a userchart from My Traxsource Click Here For Quick Tutorial. Alternatively, you can ask the artist to create and send you the userchart link to publish.
PUBLISH YOUR CHART
2. Login to your Label and Content System Account
3. Under Content, Click DJ Chart then click Add New Chart.
4. Enter your Userchart URL (from step 1) and click Get Chart.
5. Type the artist name and select it from the suggestion list.
6. Click Upload Image. Drag and drop into the square grid or click Choose File to add an image from your computer.
NOTE: All images must follow these rules to be accepted.
• Image must be square with minimum resolution 600 X 600 pixels.
• Image files must be in JPG or PNG format.
• RGB color mode only (no CMYK please).
7. Scroll down to the bottom of your chart and click Submit Chart.
SHARE YOUR CHART
Once published, it will end up on the Top 10 Charts Page and you can share directly to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ straight from your Account.