How to submit W-8IMY/W-8BEN for Non-US Partnerships & Their Partners


Unfortunately, at this time our online portal cannot support digital delivery of required forms for partnerships.  


In order to get set up, please email us with all the details of your partnership at with the subject line.  "Your company name, Partnership Tax Form Help" and we will assist you via email. 


Partnerships are required to submit a W-8IMY with information about the Partnership, a withholding statement, and a completed W-8BEN for each Partner.


Thank you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.